The coastline,

lighthouses,

ships that pass by,

mansions,

everything was beautiful.

(daddy the golf clubhouse is calling you!)


(mommy, the cutie little shops are calling us!)
lighthouses,
ships that pass by,
mansions,
everything was beautiful.
(daddy the golf clubhouse is calling you!)
(mommy, the cutie little shops are calling us!)
As most of you know, I have had quite the love affair with Colorado these last 2.5 years. It is going to be so hard to leave this beautiful state... our friends. But I guess if we have to move on, Rhode Island is another beautiful place to be. I know we will take full advantage of the area. We already have trips planned to Maine, Vermont, NYC, Boston. As well as exploring all the nooks and crannies of Rhode Island. I was so lucky to have two natives (my bff's Katy's parents)
give me an unprecedented tour of the area, but as Katy's dad put it there is a lot still to see. We are looking forward to the new adventure... it is beautiful, isn't it? Wanna visit?
1 comment:
Looks absolutely beautiful!!!! You forgot to mention NH...I may be biased but NH is WAY better than Vermont! ;)
Post a Comment