The girls both did Ski school. I have to say I was impressed that I was not paged that Alice changed her mind... she was a champ! It totally helped that Kalei had already done ski school. She talked to Alice all about what to expect. Such a good helper! Kalei has improved so much with little practice from last year. She was ready for the lift and the BIG hill! Shawn took her up and he said she was so brave!
Shawn and I had a fun day too... until we got lost from each other... no fun...
We decided to take a break once we found each other to go watch the girls... in that moment with tears in my eyes I realized the joy of being a parent... watching my children doing something and having fun was MORE fun that doing that same activity myself!





1 comment:
Awesome! I've already started prepping Cadence for skiing with Papa next year.
Post a Comment